Tuesday 2 February 2010

A more interesting post

Yea.. I had been posting boring post lately because I ran out of idea what to blog. So here is one 'more interesting post'. I've been shooting for a couple of weddings for this two weekends. Just started this as a hobby and not as a job. But of course I get to eat the wedding dinner too lah.. hehehe... Since I love weddings so much and since I'm no good in photography so I tag along with Kar and a few of his photography kakis to their work. I pinjam-ed Kar's Nikon D40x and took some shots too. Below are David and Daris's wedding actual day pictures I took. My virgin wedding photography session. I didn't have a flash gun so I have to keep deleting the blur shots (especially all the motion shots). So not professional lah, but luckily I still get to keep around 200 plus photos. Here are some of my favourites. Enjoy and comment. Once again.. saya baru belajar, kalau salah tolong tunjukan... Manyak-manyak telima kasih.










No comments: