Friday 1 January 2010

How many crazy things will you do in your life time?



First of all.. happy new year to all. We're officially 2 years away from doomsday. Second of all, I am writing this post to mark the most embarrassing moment of my life till now. I bumped into the MYFM roving team two days ago at the entrance of Sunway Lagoon as I was planning to visit Sunway Lagoon's free night park. The roving team as always, was asking questions and giving out gifts to the crowd. I was there late so I was only managed to get myself a pack of tissue. Right before the roving team was about to finish their business there, the girl in the picture ask a volunteer to perform something funny to the crowd and if the crowd thinks tat it is funny, the person will get a RM 50 and a carton of 7UP Revive. And I went up!! I told the crowd a super cold joke and did a really ugly face in front of so many people, and at the end.. I got my RM 50. I felt so stupid and happy at the same time.

2 comments:

Yee Yen said...

COOL!!! Super new year start! Enjoy the cartoon of 7 up revive!
Why did you say we are 2 years from doom day?

Annie Tan Yee Leng said...

Didn't you watch 2012?? Try Googling it.. you'll know why.