Friday 23 April 2010

Dream car list

It's not hard to look for my dream car actually. I just want a car that is fuel saving, efficient as in not under-powered and savvy looking, and most importantly, not too expensive in price. Since I'll be graduating and I'll need to buy my own car soon, I have made myself a list of cars that I might consider.

First, I wanted a MyVi...
I still love the look of the car a lot but now a MyVi is too expensive,

then a Viva...

viva is still in my list cause of its fuel saving factor, but I don't quiet like the look of the car,

then a Saga BLM...

this is fine too but the look and the fuel saving factor is not so my taste. I still prefer hatchback more than sedan. But one thing for sure is that the price is good.

Then, I wanted a TataNano.

Indian made but with Italian design and German technology and parts. And the best thing is, it's the cheapest car in the world. Actually this should be at the top of my list, but too bad, I don't think Malaysia is going to import the car.

And finally, a Proton Emas...

Still not in production yet but this Proton looks pretty catchy. I like the design and the fuel saving factor cause it's a hybrid. But I wander how much will this cost. If it's cheap enough, I think this is the best choice for now. Don't know whether I can than without a car till it launches or not.

No comments: