Sunday 7 March 2010

黄子华万岁!

I just came back from the Wong Tze Wah talk show in Genting with my family. I felt in love with his performance since the first time I saw him act in some drama series. He is one of the few actors/ artist that I really admire because of his talent. Thanks to my parents generosity, I get to catch his talk show here in Malaysia. Here are some shots I manage to get from the Arena of Stars, Genting Highland.


The opening of the talk show was grand and everyone was practically insane with Tze Wah walked in the hall. But we were sitting quite far away from the stage. These are some shots of the stage from our seats.


However, I did try very hard to get a picture of his face by zooming out all the way with the 18-200mm telephoto lens that I brought. And below are the few that I get to keep from the many that I took.



I love his first outfit. Kinds look like the asian Johnny Depp. Mostly because of his not so handsome appearance but amazingly charming aura.


Some of the pictures are quite harshly edited due to the aperture blur occur when I took the pictures. I should have set the aperture higher.



It's really a nice experience to watch his talk show. Now my next dream will be meeting him in person. He seems like an interesting guy to know.

No comments: