Friday 27 November 2009

Photography virgin no more

Here's some of the pictures I've taken on a photography trip with Kar today. We went down to Kuala Lumpur city centre just for this. I shot these photos using a Nikon D70s. I was a photography virgin so my photographs are not something superbly awesome. I didn't pay much attention in composing my shots either. It was after all my first time holding a DSLR in the street and pointing it at strangers' faces. I heard bad things about photographers in KL so I was actually looking at my back all the time. The trip was fulfilling though. Miss the life in KL so much...








2 comments:

Yee Yen said...

Glad you've finally got that camera. The photos are not bad. Especially the ones with people. Keep it up.

Annie Tan Yee Leng said...

Thx=)
It's not my camera. Just borrowed it from friend for this photo trip.