Friday 2 October 2009

What's wrong with the system??

I'm gonna be very frank in this post. I dislike a lecturer. Well.. as far as I know, initially, almost all of my friend in class dislike her as well. But, for any reason, those who initially said that, they will make a move because of it, has, for any reason, forgotten about the idea. But then again, the impact on me is somewhat more than the others. She again, did something very rude to me today, but I, which in respect of her position, I did what she 'ordered' me to do, but it was unnecessary. Then I was surprise when my classmate came to me and told me not to do things that can give her a chance to do something to me. And the sadder thing to know is, he knows that she is bias towards me. My argument was, if she has a prejudice on me, what ever I do or how ever I act, she will has something to say about it. So should I be the one who 'don't do things that would trigger her'? It's such a typical thing to do when people are being oppressed. People just keep quite and let the authorities walk all over us. Same goes to the general Malaysian, what ever the Government say, right or wrong, we just follow. Just because they are branded with a title, doesn't mean what they say is law. I certainly would like live with some dignity and I will not let anyone step on top me and take over my life. She marks my papers, so what? Does that mean if I do good and she will still fail me? There are things beyond my result that she can damage. I have mood swings because of her, lost sleep because of her, having irregular period because her, and more. Probably some day I'd kill myself because I'm so angry about her.. Just probably.. I couldn't illustrate my feelings so well, so I'm posting this video below to help me explain what I wanna say. If I did something wrong, you may punish me, same goes to any one regardless.

No comments: